Fighting for Full and Fair Compensation for Your Injuries
When you’ve been injured in an accident, your whole world is turned upside down. You suddenly have medical bills piling up and are facing serious pain every day. Our injury attorneys understand that every dollar matters, and we work hard to make sure you are fully compensated for all your losses.
When you file a personal injury claim, you may be able to recover expenses for:
- Medical treatment, including surgeries, medication, medical devices, and other related costs
- Missed wages, such as wages you lost while you couldn’t work and any wages you will lose because you are unable to work in the future
- Property loss, such as the cost to replace your vehicle if you were in a car accident
- Pain and suffering, including mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, and other emotional damages
- Loss of consortium if your loved one was killed in an accident by another person’s negligence.
File Your Injury Claim Immediately
In Nevada, you have two years from the date of injury to file your personal injury claim. Once this statute of limitations passes, you essentially lose your right to recover any type of compensation for your injury. Claims also take time to investigate and prepare, so we encourage you to get started immediately.
Contact Maddox, Isaacson & Cisneros, LLP Today
Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers have the skill and dedication needed to bring your case to a favorable conclusion. We know that our clients’ circumstances are as unique as they are, and that our legal strategies must be similarly exclusive. We conduct thorough discovery, research the law, and painstakingly analyze the evidence in order to ensure that clients’ cases are represented as completely as possible. At Maddox, Isaacson & Cisneros, LLP, we know that this attention to detail is the only way to achieve the compensation that you and your family deserve.
We are eager to assist you with your legal matters! Call us today at (702) 903-2032 to get started.